Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures!!

Hi Everyone-
So I finally figured out how to upload my pictures to Picasa so you guys can see more of them than I've put on the blog. They aren´t very organized but hopefully you´ll enjoy them! The address is www.picasaweb.google.com/kirsten.hansenday

I just got back from touring the Salar de Uyuni with my dear friends Katherine and Katherine from Oberlin and Seattle. We´re headed to Tiwanaku for the Aymara New Year celebration tomorrow night and then on to Lake Titicaca and the Isla del Sol and then Peru!!! I´m super excited to be traveling with them, but it was definitely sad to leave Cochabamba.

Chau for now!
Kirsten

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsten, wonder if there are any other updates you might want to include, or perhaps I am just not seeing them from my end. Hope all goes well with the filming, think that might be a good addition to this site. Love, mom